Canon RF-S 15-45mm F4-6.3 patent noticed, the lens is coming in close to future as a equipment lens for Canon RF-S Mount APS-C Mirrorless cameras. Though for the time being we didn’t have the precise arrival time-frame of the RF-S Digicam or Lenses.
Canon RF-S 15-45mm F4-6.3
- Focal distance: 15.46mm 24.00mm 43.65mm
- F-number: 4.16 4.92 6.50
- Half angle of view: 38.73° 29.65° 17.38°
- Picture Top: 12.40mm 13.66mm 13.66mm
- Complete size of lens: 96.84mm 85.69mm 84.27mm
- BF: 26.19mm 34.03mm 49.18mm
Though I’m a bit stunned to see the STM designation, the focal size, and the aperture vary of the lens. I simply hope the patent hunter isn’t confused with the EF-M equipment lens and RF-S Mount-based equipment lens. Since, for now, Canon is utilizing NanoUSM based mostly motors of their lenses and the patent acknowledged the lens with STM motors which is a bit uncommon once we are speaking in regards to the equipment lens of Canon’s future RF-S mount digicam.