Just a few months in the past, Xiaomi formally launched the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. This smartphone is the finances gadget within the Xiaomi Mi 11 series. This gadget comes with the brand new Snapdragon 780G SoC and it seems to be one of many only a few smartphones that use this chip. In keeping with @DCS, there can be a wave of Snapdragon 778G smartphones. Moreover, Wang Teng, the product director of Xiaomi, stated that Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G has inadequate manufacturing capability. The truth is, his Weibo submit reveals that Xiaomi has a monopoly on this processor.
This has sparked speculations that with inadequate chips, the corporate would possibly discontinue the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. Nevertheless, Wang Teng believes that the corporate won’t discontinue this smartphone anytime quickly. However, it’s very unlikely that any new mannequin will include this processor (SD780G). The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the primary smartphone to commercialize the Snapdragon 780G chip. The corporate regards this chip to be the “Little Snapdragon 888”. It’s because it retains quite a lot of traits with the Snapdragon 888 flagship.
Particularly, Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G additionally makes use of a 5nm course of, together with a Cortex-A78 core clocked at 2.4GHz, three Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.2GHz, and 4 Cortex-A55 cores at 1.9GHz core. In keeping with Qualcomm, the CPU enhance price is as excessive as 45%, primarily because of the doubling of the massive core. Additionally, the brand new micro-architecture helps LPDDR4X reminiscence. Not solely that, the Snapdragon 780G is supplied with Adreno 642 GPU, which is 50% increased than the earlier technology, and its graphics driver helps OTA updates.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes with a 6.55-inch AMOLED show that helps a 90Hz refresh price and a decision of 1080 × 2400 pixels. This gadget additionally makes use of a 64MP predominant digicam in its triple rear digicam setup. See the total specs of this smartphone beneath
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specs
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh price, DCI-P3 extensive coloration gamut, as much as 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 safety
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Twin + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Cell Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable reminiscence as much as 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear digicam with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro digicam with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP entrance digicam with f/2.45 aperture
- Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Sort-C audio, Stereo audio system, Hello-Res Audio
- Water-proof (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g
- Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Sort-C
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W quick charging